Saturday, September 13, 2014

when the rain falls

Hello deers,

I just wanted to say a quick hello since I haven't posted in a bit. I'm just going to write my thoughts and feelings today, so I hope you don't mind. (*◡‿◡*)

I miss rain. Where I live there is a severe drought, making for a hot and dry climate that I can't stand. I need rain! I need cold! (⇀‸↼‶) Please make this fall and winter be an actual fall and winter!
Kawaii small graphics Lately I've been very busy, but I've been trying to make time for little things like tea drinking, reading, drawing, and knitting. Oh, and writing. I absolutely love writing. Activities like those are so relaxing and peaceful, and since I'm a bit of an introvert, ^w^, they're perfect because I can do them during much needed alone time. 


Joe Hisaishi music is beautiful! I've been listening to it constantly, and since he wrote one of the pieces in My Neighbor Totoro (which I adore), I naturally love him. 
Kawaii small graphics
Speaking of My Neighbor Totoro, I recently purchased some adorable Totoro items. A t-shirt, pin, and key chain to be exact! They are too cute! ♡‿♡


Whoa I've been jumping from topic to topic! Sorry about that...I guess I just have a lot on my mind. 

Ooh! Another topic, haha! (-‿‿-) I had wondered where my DS had run off to, after having abandoned and forgotten about it for years. After much searching, I finally found it. I had been itching to play Animal Crossing, and at last I could quench my thirst for paying off loans from Tom Nook and planting flowers around my tiny cottage! So, that is definitely NOT what I've been doing the past week...(>_<) hehe...

Anyways, I can't seem to think of anything else right now. I'm going to go back to Animal Crossing surfing the web reading, but I'll talk to you soon. ^_^ 

Much love, little deers,

Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Deer