Saturday, September 27, 2014

lace amongst the leaves

hello, my forest friends \ (`^w^`) /
i hope that you are all doing well~
yesterday my friend came over and we had a little mori kei photoshoot!
Kawaii small graphics
 it was incredibly fun; she's such a lovely friend! though she isn't a mori girl, she agreed to let me dress her up in mori kei and take some photos. she also brought me an adorable beige cardigan. it has eyelet lace trim and the color is beautiful. she knows me so well.

Kawaii small graphicshere are a couple of photos from our shoot, which took place at the prettiest time of day. it was evening, and the sky had turned gray-blue. the breeze had picked up, ruffling our dresses and our hair...it was perfect.

me (◠‿◠✿)

my adorable friend (✿◠‿◠)
it was such fun`` i hope that she had fun too~

love you deers,
eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Deer