Sunday, September 28, 2014

♪♫♪♫oh~and a B flat~♪♫♪♫


hello again deers!     Kawaii small graphics

as i am writing this, my friend (the one who crochets well and uses her chopsticks in the best way) is playing away on the piano. since both of us play, we decided to pull out one of my ancient (it's from the 50's!) books of sheet music. though the songs are a bit difficult, they're such fun to play!


she just started to play "Wedding of Love", which gives me chills. it's such a beautiful song, i could listen to her play it all day. i tried to upload a video of her playing...but it won't work. she's very talented though~she makes the song come to life. 
Kawaii small graphics

my friend (let's call her bea) is definitely a mori girl; she has so many of the characteristics! she's the one who introduced me to Celtic Woman, which i'd definitely consider a mori girl music group.

that's all for today,
eliza (and bea)
Kawaii small graphics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Deer