Friday, August 15, 2014

photos from my week

Hello :)
Today I'd like to share with you some pictures from my week that I randomly took. Each one has something mori-ish (is that a word?) about it. Enjoy!

Shopping at Target, found adorable things! :)

Three things I love- fruit, tea, and fairytales.

Knitting a present for someone...;)

A little deer I found in Wyoming- I love him!

I just love this! (credit: http://instagram.com/p/rnTtnykkvv/)

Underneath a tree, the blue sky peeking through...

I hope you enjoyed seeing some photos from my week!
Goodbye deers,
Eliza

2 comments:

  1. oh hey! they meori girl hairstyles was drawn by me, im really glad you liked it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I absolutely loved it! I hope it was okay that I shared it, it made me so happy. You're a wonderful artist *^_^*

      Delete

Cute Deer